Secosol® dynamic / Secosol® kit
Fast, efficient care
Looking for quick, easy and high-quality care for customers who only have minor foot problems? Certified care that your customers need at short notice? Then we recommend Secosol® dynamic.
Secosol® dynamic is an innovative system for safety shoe insoles based on three steps. The care concept ranges from a slightly supportive insole (low) to a corrective insole (high).
The cup, padding and top section of the dynamic come ready-glued and are available in individual sizes from 35 to 50. The dynamic insoles are adapted for all common shoe manufacturers and thus "ready to go"!
- Innovative three-stage insole system for safety shoes
- The cup, padding and top section come ready-glued
- High degree of fit and comfort
- Effective shock absorber in the heel cup
- 35° insole core
- Thermoplastically malleable
- Fast, easy processing
- Available in single sizes from 35 to 50
- Can be custom-altered with tested Secosol® lifting materials
- Compliant with DGUV 112-191 and ÖNORM
Looking for a set that already contains all the components and that allows you to supply your customers quickly and easily?
Then use our proven Secosol® kit! Equipped with a base, metatarsal pad, textile or EVA top section, the set is available as a kit in double sizes from 35/36 to 49/50.
The base, made of our proven EVA 35 ° (+/- 5 Shore) material, is thermoplastically malleable and can therefore be customised.
Like all Secosol® insoles, the Secosol® kit naturally also meets all the requirements of DGUV 112-191 and is compliant with ÖNORM standards.
NEW: The tried-and-tested Secosol® kit is now available with a new flat cover, making it even easier to process and more customisable!